Challenges of life could make it sometimes seem like you’re never going to succeed. It does not matter whether it is a challenge we face in business, marriage, work place, finance or trying to fix a gross misunderstanding by those who should understand you the more.
We all need strength at one point or another in life. Having to face difficult times has caused a lot of people to drop out of noble course.Some others have discontinued some endeavours even at a point where they should have worked more.
We’ve compiled some great quotes from world’s leaders who helped shape the world we enjoy today. They can help you go through life darkest tunnel.
1. If your actions inspire others to dream more, do more and become more, you are a leader. – John Qumey Adams.
2. He who has never learned to obey can never be a good command. – Aristotle
3. The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. – Martins Luther King, Jnr.
4. Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there’s no path and leave a trail. _ Harold McAlindon
5. The road to success is not straight. There’s a curve called failure, a loop called confusion, speed bumps called friends, red lights called enemies, caution light called family, and flat tyres called shocks. But if you have a spare called determination, and engine called perseverance with insurance called faith, and if you try to make it, you reach a place called success. – Anonymous
6. The foundation of your future is your thoughts. Sow a thought reap an action. Sow an action, reap a habit. So a habit, reap a character. So a character, reap a destiny. – Anonymous
7. It is in our moments of decision that our destinies are shaped. – Anthony Robbins
8. No one chooses their destiny, we choose our habit and habits choose our destiny. – Brian Tracy
9. The greatest resistance to your own professional success is that you may fail. –Anonymous
10. When one definitely commits oneself, then Providence move too. – Anonymous
11. If you always do more than you are paid for, you will always be paid more than you are getting now. – Anonymous
12. All great success is preceded by a long period of hard work in a single direction towards a clearly defined purpose. – Anonymous
13. A master in the art of living knows no sharp distinction between his work and his play, his labour and his leisure, his mind and his body, his education and his recreation. He hardly knows which is which. – Anonymous
14. He simply pursues his vision of excellence through whatever he is doing and leaves others to determine whether he is working or playing. To himself, he always seems to be doing both. – George Bernard Shaw
15. The deception of an unproductive life is that today is not a significant and important day. – Anonymous
16. The success person has the habit of doing things failures don’t like to do. Successful people don’t like doing them either. But their disliking is subordinated to the strength of their purpose. – Anonymous
17. Things that matter most should never be at the mercy of things that matter least. –Anonymous
18. The clearer you are about your goals and objectives, the more efficient and effective you will be in achieving them. – Anonymous
19. Your ability to set clear and accurate priorities on your time determines the entire quality of your life. – Anonymous
20. Every minute spent planning saves ten minutes in execution. – Anonymous
21. We never experience radical personal change until we experience a radical mental change in what we link pain and pleasure to. – Anonymous
22. Before you start something new, you must discontinue something old. – Anonymous
23. Anyone can hold the helm when the see is calm. – Publilius Syrus
24. There go the people. I must follow them for I am their leader. – Alexander Ledru- Rollin
25. The ability to concentrate and to use your time well is everything if you want to succeed in business or almost everywhere else for that matter. – Lee Lacocca.
26. In everything, the ends well defined are the secret of durable success. – Victor Cousins
27. A man should have many number of little aims about which he should be conscious and for which he should have names, but he should have neither name for nor consciousness concerning the main aims of his life. – Samuel Butler
28. Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement. – Brian Tracy
29. The great and glorious masterpiece of man is to know how to live to purpose. – Michel de Montaigne
30. The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain. – Kahil Gibran
31. We can always redeem the man who aspires and strives. – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
32. Life can be pulled by goals just assuredly as can be pushed by drives. – Viktor F.
33. Individual commitment to a group effort – that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work. – Vince Lombardi
34. Contrary to popular belief, there most certainly is an “I” in “team”. It is the same “I” that appears three times in “responsibility”. – Amber Harding
35. We must all hang together or most assuredly, we shall hang separately. – Benjamin Franklin