The just concluded BBNaija reality show ended with Miracle Ikechukwu emerging the winner, while other contestants have benefitted tremendously just for the fact that they Participated.
Similarly, Miss Surge Zirc beauty pageant has been programmed in a way that one person will win the golden crown, while other contestants that made it to the grand finale will hit stardom through other benefits.
Let’s outline some of the benefits that awaits contestants who made it to the grand finale.
- The finalists will get to sign a Surge Zirc Ambassador deal for 1-year; what this means is that the winner will be a Surge Ambassador; modelling Surge Zirc products and services for 1-year.
- The finalists will go home with a branded Surge Zirc pillow.
- They will get a dinner ticket to dine with stars and top Surge Zirc officials.
- They will sign 1-year movie contract each with Surjik Films; this means that they will be starred in several movies for 1-year.
- Being a Surge Ambassador automatically qualifies you to attend every Surge Zirc cooperate dinners/ picnics and parties.
We encourage all contestants to be active social media users to increase their chances of winning and thereafter attracting cooperate organizational deals, this will be most possible with an active twitter accounts, Instagram accounts, Facebook e.t.c.
Recall that most of the former BBNaija housemates who obviously weren’t able to pick-up the Golden prize are all relevant today, not for what they won, but for their consistent use of social media platforms, especially twitter and instagram.
It’s ‘Miss Surge Zirc 2018’ beauty pageant.