The Talent Tryout hosted by WWE in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia has come to an end and some participants were selected for further training as earlier stated by WWE. Unlike the last time, more participants were picked.
Eight persons from the entire contestants have been selected to receive extra training under the tutelage of WWE’s coaching team for some time.
Out of the eight (8), one of the participants under the thorough training will get the chance and the platform to participate in the Friday’s greatest royal rumble event that is to hold at the King Abdullah’s City Sports Hall in Saudi Arabia.
Here are the names, description and categories of the eight participants to receive further trainings;
- Hussain Aldagal, a 6-foot-3, 215-pounder with a background in volleyball and bodybuilding
- Mansoor Al-Shehail, a 6-foot, 175-pounder who has trained under WWE Hall of Famer Dory Funk Jr.
- Faisal Kurdi, a 5-foot-9, 180-pound MMA fighter, amateur grappler and Muay Thai boxer
- Nasser Bawazir, a 6-foot-3, 250-pound champion in boxing, MMA and aikido
- Khalid Alhothali, a competitor in bodybuilding, as well as combat sports, including boxing and jiu-jitsu
- Abdullah Almagrabi, a 225-pound karate champion and boxing trainer
- Faisal Allabboudy, a 23-year-old whose athletic background includes competitive swimming, boxing and bodybuilding
- Asaad Alshareef, a 23-year-old Greco Roman and freestyle wrestler who has also trained in various martial arts
This was formally announced on Saturday with the WWE Executive vice President of Talent, Live events and Creative Paul ‘Triple H’ Levesque in attendance.