Newlywed Muslim Couple Die in Calabar

A Muslim man and his newly married wife reportedly lost their lives after Inhaling Generator Fumes.

The incident occurred on the 24th June, inside the house along Ikot Effanga Mkpa, in Calabar, Cross River state, when the newlyweds were both fast asleep.

According to report, the young Muslim couples, man 32, woman 27, are both from Jos, Plateau state.

Mrs Stella Oruaku, the landlady of their house, stated that they were alerted by the deceased apprentice who came to check on the boss after repeated calls to his phone without response.

 

Surge It

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.