Wow! These celebs look absolutely stunning together, but most amazing is the black skin they rep.
Chadwick and Lupita Nyongo are two black skin celebrities that have made the African nation so proud with their recent performance in Black Panther, a masterpiece kind of movie that’s rocking the world currently. We’ve no doubt that Lupita Nyongo is a world class talent after we saw her debut movie ’12 years a Slave’ where she stared alongside ‘Chiwetel Ejiofor’ and a host of other world bests.
Recall that ’12 Years a Slave’ brought Lupita Nyongo lots of awards and recognition.
Now, after the release of ‘Black Panther’, Lupita Nyongo and Chadwick have been seen together almost always. Moreover, the ‘good-together’ picture that Lupita Nyongo recently shared on social media has become highly controversial, more so when you consider the write-up she posted with the picture.
We got absolutely confused when we stumbled on this picture and read the post below, ”When your prom date is literally the king”? Are they really dating or not? But if not, what is the meaning of that statement? We also captured fans comment accordingly:
- sangti_k You are so amazingly beautifull prooving all the women a darkskin should not be portrayed as not beautifull. When I was little they used to tease me calling me black this black that. Leaving me insecure bout my skintone. It took me years to embrace my skin, now i feel dark and beautifull. Keep supporting darkskinned please, I recently saw this girl on tv assuming the men wouldn’t want to be with her cause of her skincolour using it as an excuse not to look at her own behavior. Please take note of this aswell beauty
- aarifah_zardad Are they a couple?
- trishaaaco I’m in love with both of them
- sanzebaby85 Love you guys❤❤❤❤❤❤
- titi_628 This is such a powerful image that needs no words at all. 😍
- nurinareisya ARGHHHH ❤❤❤❤❤
- chynavi If none of you are already taken I totally ship you
- guapahapa@shadepriestess @biblio_phile ALL HAIL!!!
- amonoanet They are such a perfect match
- wealthy_v Wonderful post
- d_mathieus@mvmntradio I see that dawg. I’m heartbroken.
- theartxsoul Awwww BEAUTIFUL!!
- curvenigeria African Creativity … we so proud to be BLACK!
- tonyamwms Stunning
- dria_denise_43 Beautiful
- bree.lollipop Wow stunning! You guys are beautiful
- sasaarceo813 YIEEE LUV U GUYS
- bree.lollipop How beautiful are they
- eunicewando You look good together
- mskiam15 What a prom date and You two look amazing together
- glambydavinaYou both rock!
- brixx___xoxo Stooooopppp this is to much sauce in one picture
- salvebodylimitedYaaaas! I was so hoping for you too! Awwww big ♥️
- missportiakPlease get married and have beautiful coco babies😍
- mystreenaProm Queen And Prom King!!!
- arielthomas97@nadirachan they need to bang and birth a beautiful baby to us all
Aww! Fans are planning ahead of them, calling for coco babies and all of that. Just Pause! Did you notice the bracelet they both wore? The same right? We need to know what’s really up with this two.
Stay glued to ‘Surge Gossiper’s category’ on this site, while we get across to Lupita Nyongo and Chadwick to tell us the real gist that should make round. Surge Gossiper say so.