Do not break- up on a telephone conversation, or via sms or electronic mail. It is always better to break-up during a one on one conversation with the person… If the person you wish to break-up with is far fetched, then wait.
Having published in my previous work, that break-up is the best solution to a non-responding relationship. Reactions from readers’ shows that after accepting break-up as option, when and how to break-up are still problems yet to be addressed.
How to break- up
- Do not break- up on a telephone conversation, or via sms or electronic mail.
- It is always better to break-up during a one on one conversation with the person… If the person you wish to break-up with is far fetched, then wait.
- Breaking up is more concrete when it’s done physically than exchanging mail messages.
When should you break-up?
- There is no universal standard as to when to when exactly to break-up a relationship. It could be in the morning, afternoon or evening.
- The most important fact is that you must apply the do- it-first principle. Otherwise, you will be the one to suffer the heartbreak.
- It really doesn’t matter if you’re the one who’s most interested in break-up with him and he outsmarts you and pronounce it to you, bro or bae chill… you’re just got a heart break.
- Before your attitude spell it out that you’re fed up of the whole trash, call him up and book a meeting.
- At the meeting, tell him you’ve thought through the times you spent together and what the future of the relationship would be and nothing impressive to hold on,
- So you wish to quit, you have just break-up
- Anyone you breakup with will sure persuade you to reconsider and continue. Doing so will be the greatest mistakes you will ever make.
- Pleading with you is like struggling to get out of a dead zone.
- And if out, he will put you into place where he will strike you better.
- Remember that you have just registered it in his mind that you can quit, when he refuses to change. Besides who say people changes?
- Pronounce break-up and mean it, never return to the relationship, and do it first, but not on telephone conversation or sms, but physically.
Written by: Sam Zewas