Yemi Alade keeps the flag flying no matter what. Her patronage to the African style has gained her a name as ‘Mama Africa’. This Nigerian born singer is very flexible in terms of styling in the African sense. Whether on local stage or international Yemi reps Africa from hair-do to fabrics.
She has also done a song she dedicated to the African people which was a full display of African continental tradition.
Most of her followers on social media gains African styling sense from numerous styles she releases on daily basis. Recently, Yemi crafted a style she used for a show in Marseilles France…guess what? It’s now a must-to-do style for her followers on Instagram and Twitter.
- fishw.thesauce Your hairrrrr 💕
- afro_marginal Like the hairstyle
- shassie_savage Lovely
- __mama_gee_ Looking good girl
- faithivie9@yemialade pls,let me be like u na
- devidpower_tz_double_d Hell Yemmi Good work 4rever
- papemalickdiatta Nice yemi My fans je t’aime
- life_of_septmuse Isa yemi something…
- preshchi_ada Chaii mama Africa….i must do This style of hair. I swear
…and that’s just a few to mention. Why not try something new and a little bit out of normal, you just might get attention or some kind of accolades from #fam.